We will contact you right away
If you want to take your business website to the next level and grab the attention of potential customers, you must pay special attention towards Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing. Unfortunately, most of the people get confused with SEO and SEM. That’s because they fail to figure out the difference that exists in between these two strategies. As a result, they find it as a difficult task to experience all the benefits that come along with SEO and SEM as well.
>> What exactly is the difference between SEO and SEM?
The primary objective of both SEO and SEM is to enhance the visibility of your website. However, the way you follow to achieve enhanced visibility is completely different. Search Engine Optimization can simply be defined as the process, which you need to follow in order to get better rankings on the search engine results. However, SEM can be considered as a process that goes beyond it. It includes many other methods, which can be used to attract more customers such as PPC advertising.
>> Search Engine Optimization explained in detail
As mentioned earlier, search engine optimization is the process that you should follow in order to bring your website up in search engine results. When your website appears on top of search engine results for targeted keywords, you will be able to receive traffic for free. Search engines are in a position to get a better understanding about the well-optimized websites. As a result, your chances of getting ranked high up in SERPs would increase.
>> What’s the difference between on-page SEO and off-page SEO?
Search engine optimization can be divided into two main categories as on-page SEO and off-page SEO. These are the two main pillars of SEO. You need to pay attention towards both on-page SEO and off-page SEO, if you want to get your website ranked high up in search engine results.
• On-page SEO – On-page SEO is all the techniques that you do on your website in order to increase your search engine rankings. They include adding up good descriptions, using optimized titles, ensuring the correct usage of H1 & H2 tags, using appropriate images and including well formatted URLs.
• Off-page SEO – Off-page SEO is all about getting positive votes for your website from the other websites that can be found out there on the internet. This would increase the trust of your website. As a result, you will be able to bring up your website on search engine results pages. You just need to have some links from reputed websites, pointing at your one.
>> Search Engine Marketing explained in detail
Search Engine Marketing is above and over Search Engine Optimization. However, it is just another part of your online marketing strategy.
Search Engine Marketing can mainly be defined as a marketing process. You do it with the objective of making your website appear on top of search engine results pages. When you search for something on the internet, you would have seen how the first few search results are indicated as “ads”. These are the results of search engine marketing.
With search engine marketing, you are not allowing Google or any other search engine to bring up your web result up in search engine results. Instead, you would spend money out of your pocket to let the search engine bring your result to the top. At the end of the day, your website link would appear on top of search engine results pages.
>> Why it is beneficial to combine SEO with SEM?
If you want to take your website to the next level, you must think about combining SEO with SEM. Here is a list of some of the most prominent benefits that you will be able to experience through combination of SEO with SEM.
1. Enhanced visibility – This can be considered as the most obvious benefit linked with combining SEO and SEM. As you already know, both SEO and SEM would bring your website to the top of search engine results. Therefore, your chances of attracting more visitors are guaranteed through the combination of SEO and SEM.
2. Share keyword information – If you can simultaneously run PPC and organic campaigns, you will be able to receive doubled information for all your analysis purposes.
3. Then you can easily determine what PPC and organic keywords have the ability to deliver the highest conversion rate to you. Then you can use that information in order to optimize the overall SEO strategy.
4. Integrate feeds from ecommerce into AdWords – Google has introduced few cool features to e-commerce websites in the past. As a result, now you are provided with the ability to link specific product pages into PPC advertisements. The advertisement would feature your product and direct the user directly into the product page. This can deliver a boost to your existing marketing strategy of the e-commerce website.
5. Inform PPC keyword with the help of site search data – The primary objective of PPC advertising is to determine what keywords your potential customers are using in order to discover the service or product that you offer. This will enable site search within your website as well. Moreover, you will be able to figure out the terms, which are being used frequently in order to provide valuable insights to customers. You will also be able to get a better understanding about the search habits of your potential customers.
6. Combat negative PR – Last but not least, you should keep in mind that the combination of SEO with SEM has the ability to assist you combat against negative PR. You cannot neglect negative reviews that would come on your way because it is practically not possible to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all times. If you have combined SEO with SEM, you will be provided with the opportunity to fight against the negative effects that can take place as a result of negative SEO. In fact, you can convey your side of the story through SEO and SEM.
Please complete our request information form and our consulting representative shall get in touch with you shortly.
5706 E. Mockingbird Ln.
Dallas, TX 75206
1st Floor, Noida
India, Uttar Pradesh, Pin: 201307
Webel STP II Building, 2nd Floor,
Block - DN, Plot No. 53, Sector V,
Saltlake City, Kolkata,
West Bengal, India. PIN: 700 091
Coregen charter is to make IT think, talk and perform like a business.
Call Us 24x7
Submit email to subscribe
Copyright © 2018 Coregen all rights reserved